My most favorite crunchy snack. Those that do not like kale have been converted!
2 bunches Kale washed and torn into large-ish pieces. Place in large bowl
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Tamari
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
5 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
1/3 cup Tahini
1-2 cloves Garlic
¼ cup lemon juice
Few shakes of Cayenne (optional and to your liking)
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour over Kale and massage until all coated. Lay out on trays and dehydrate until crispy. You can dry in low oven (180 degrees) if you don’t have dehydrator, usually over night or when crispy. Originally from my dear friend, Betty Mendenhall, August 2014.
*Leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Natural Easter Egg Dye!
Baseline Nutrition for Optimal Health!
BENEFITS OF WHOLE FOOD BASED NUTRITION
* Healthy body is a beautiful body!
* Best way to reduce risk of disease
* Right ‘fuel’ in body makes it run better
* Fruits and veggies are two key food groups known to contribute to better health
* Juice Plus+ puts more valuable nutrition from fruits and vegetables back into your diet - every day!
* Healthier lifestyle starts with this one simple Chang
** See clinical studies.Read more...