Thank you for visiting this site. Your comments are welcome.
Warriors At Ease
2017 At A Glance!
Some of our accomplishments this year include:
- Supporting the health & healing of an estimated 15,000 service members, veterans, family members, and caretakers in the U.S. and abroad
- Offering Warriors at Ease Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training in North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, the Bahamas, and Hawaii
- Offering 12 yoga and meditation retreats to warriors and their families
- Providing yoga teacher training scholarships to 73 veterans and military spouses as part of our new Train, Teach & Transform program made possible by a grant from the Bob Woodruff Foundation
- Serving on the George W. Bush Institute’s Health and Well-being Task Force and helping to develop an action plan to drive improved outcomes for veterans and their families
- Working with leaders in the Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs to integrate Warriors at Ease teachers into military and veteran settings
- Collaborating with our partners at Yoga International on a BIG, soon-to-be released project
Warriors at Ease - Health | Resiliency | Connection
See website for resources for Military, for Teacher and Research
Warriors at Ease yoga and meditation teacher training is based on principles and practices that are 1) evidenced-based, 2) trauma sensitive, and 3) military culture ...
Advanced Recovery Systems Veterans: PTSD and Addiction
Yoga Warriors International...Yoga For PTS - Post Traumatic Stress | Yoga Warriors
Yoga Warriors International is a training program for yoga teachers and mental health professionals; teaching them to assist Military, Veterans, First Responders on their journey with trauma.
501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping others. We have five divisions warriors, rehabilitation, special needs, education, and missions. Our mission is to build, equip, and empower others to be people who will continually BE STEEL:
Believe, Expand, Stand, Transform, Encourage, Enlighten, andLove around the world
Iraq And Afghanistan Veterans Of America (IAVA)
Tonight, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), the leading voice for the Post-9/11 generation of veterans, will celebrate its 10th Annual IAVA Heroes Gala ...
Recovery.Org Finding Good Treatment Can Save Your Life
Videos, Stories, Forums ... Help
There is an online yoga study currently available with the University of S. Florida and in conjunction with an organization called Yoga for Men. Male and female participants with certain requirements are encouraged to apply for free access to this project. This is great news as it will add to advancing the benefits of yoga in mainstream healing practices.